Industrial Corrosion Protection in the Food Industry
The complex technical systems used by companies that manufacture food or pharmaceutical products require reliable surface protection. Not only must the legal requirements for hygiene be adhered to, but occupational health and safety guidelines, GMP guidelines for floor coverings and other production-related requirements must also be observed.
STEULER-KCH is well acquainted with the general requirements and the high standards which production processes must meet, and has been supplying proven, customised surface protection systems to the food and pharmaceutical industry for many years. We develop and manufacture materials systems and apply them using our own specially trained personnel.
The benefit to you: a turnkey solution from a single expert source.
- Special hygiene-optimised formulations
- Hexagonal ceramic floor tiles with chemically resistant membrane
- Physiologically safe synthetic resin coatings and mortars for floor coverings
- Rubber linings and coatings approved for food contact
- Mechanically anchored thermoplastic system (BEKAPLAST AQUA-LINING 400® system) approved for contact with drinking water
- Floor coatings with a smooth or non-slip surface, single colour or with a coloured quartz decor
- Synthetic resin screeds
- Sealants for floors, walls and ceilings - colourless or mono colour
- Paint systems for walls and ceilings
- Bedding and jointing systems for tile linings
- Mechanically anchored stainless steel lining systems for surface areas, plants and rooms subject to extremely high mechanical stress (BEKASTEEL®)